Highly skilled and experienced translator with a strong background in translating legal and technical documents.
Degree in Translation & Interpretation from English & French into Spanish & Catalan, University of Barcelona, Spain
Proficiency in English, University of Michigan, U.S.A
Senior Reviser and Translator for Translators Without Borders
Engage Member of ELIA (English Language Industries Association)
Usage of CAT Tools such as Trados Studio and MemoQ.
Freelance Translator, Proof-reader, and Editor 1991 to Present
- Transformed legal contracts for the Kuwait Authorities and English speaking companies.
- Translated a brochure of residence and shopping area of Burj Khalifa.
- Translated a children’s book The reluctant dragon from Kenneth Grahame.
- Translated six books on autism for a North American publishing firm.
- Translated medical leaflets, biochemical patents, and medical documents for hospitals and doctors.
- Translated a biography for a publishing firm.
- I cooperate with law offices in my region, translating legal documents for their foreign clients.
- I translate menu charts for premium restaurants in the zone.
Translator, proof-read, and edit technical user manuals, software manuals, printing machine manuals, legal agreements, powers of attorney, and deeds for different companies, including Ricoh, Epelsa, Vilmorin, and Parramón. Interpreted websites of MR Lenses Optical Holdings Group,The Green People Company Ltd, Boz Surgical Sutures, etc.